Would you like to work for a car dealership that offers the incentives you expect and focuses on customer-focused service with friendly, knowledgeable advice? If you are a passionate automotive expert with technical skills or if you want to be a salesperson who enjoys and understands how to interact with people and provide the first class assistance that sets Thibault Marine Inc. apart from the competition, then we want to meet you!
We are looking for a sales consultant.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Inform and advise the customer on the vehicle (new or used) that will best meet his or her needs.
- Greet customers and define their needs and expectations, taking into account their budget as well as the use they will make of the vehicle.
- Discuss and provide information on technical requirements and vehicle characteristics.
- Estimate or indicate prices, specify terms and conditions as well as financing agreements, guarantees and delivery dates.
- Follow up after the sale.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALITIES :
- Enjoy working with the public and good communication skills
- Sales and customer service skills
- Have autonomy and a sense of initiative
- Ability to work in a team
Specializing in recreational vehicles since 1963, Thibault Marine is a dealer for Princecraft, Regal and Polaris.
With passionate colleagues and motivating challenges, your next job is with us!
Join an exceptional team that has excellence at heart.
Send us your resume now.